Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
What Is The Course?
We also offer an Automated External Defibrillators (AED) life support course for people who do not hold a current first aid at work qualification. With an increase in the availability of AED’s we think it is crucial that that the general public know how to use them. Defibrillation is an important step in the first aid process so its extremely important to be comfortable with the use of this equipment.
Course Price – £70
Course Duration – 2 hours
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of first aiders
- Assessing the situation and acting safely
- Effectively and promptly in an emergency
- The Chain of Survival
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Basic anatomy & physiology of the heart Common heart problems
- Care of AED equipment
- Use of AED