Emergency First Aid at Work
What Is The Course?
The EFAW course is ideal for anyone needing a regulated First Aid Training qualification. This covers accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace. Valid for 3 years.
Course Price – £55pp for indivdual booking or for group bookings of 10 or more £40pp
Course Duration – 6 hours
• The Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider
• Preventing cross-infection
• Contents of a first aid box
• Recording incidents and actions
• Assessing the situation. Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
• Unconscious casualty
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Choking casualty
• Minor injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Major illness including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes