First Aid At Work
What Is The Course?
First aid at work is a 3 day first aid course suitable for high risk workplaces and recommended for larger businesses and those with more complex risks such as construction, manufacturing and agriculture. This covers accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace. This three-day course is valid for 3 years. Our First Aid Courses are highly engaging. We do not complete a written assessment at the end of the course. We use our own methods of First Aid Training and assessing throughout.
Group discounts available for group bookings of 10 or more.
Course Price – £180
Course Duration – 3 Days
• The Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider
• Preventing cross-infection
• Contents of a first aid box
• Recording incidents and actions
• Assessing the situation. Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
• Unconscious casualty
• Cardiopulmonary resuscitation
• Choking casualty
• Minor injuries
• Spinal injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Eye injuries
• Major illness including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes