Automated external defibrillator AED Training
What Is The Course?
The Automated external defibrillator AED training course is suitable for people aged 16+ who would like to further their knowledge on how to use an AED. The course covers CPR (baby, child, adult), use of a training AED, AED tutorial video, recovery position.
With an increase in the availability of AED’s we think it is crucial that that the general public know how to use them. Defibrillation is an important step in the first aid process so its extremely important to be comfortable with the use of this equipment
This course is completed on site at your premise. If you have a group of 10 + staff, you can request a group booking.
On successful completion of the course, you will have gained the skills and knowledge surrounding AED and how to use it.
- Understanding the roles and responsibilities of first aiders
- Assessing the situation and acting safely
- Effectively and promptly in an emergency
- The Chain of Survival
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR)
- Basic anatomy & physiology of the heart Common heart problems
- Care of AED equipment
- Use of AED
Interested In This Course?
click the button below to sign up today!