Emergency First Aid at Work Course
What Is The Course?
The Emergency First Aid at work course is ideal for anyone needing a regulated First Aid Training EFAW qualification. This covers accidents and emergencies which could happen in the workplace. The course is suitable for anyone aged 16+ and gives delegates the skills and confidence to respond to a number of first aid emergencies.
This is a one-day course lasting from 0900-1600. This includes a morning break and lunch break. It is advised you bring your own lunch as there may not be food options close to the facility.
The course is delivered in a classroom setting and mixes theory and practical elements. Your ability is assessed throughout the day using a range of quizzes, questioning, games and scenarios.
On completion of the course a certificate will be emailed to you which is valid for 3 years.
Course Price – £60 pp
Course Duration – 6 hours
• The Roles and Responsibilities of a first aider
• Preventing cross-infection
• Contents of a first aid box
• Recording incidents and actions
• Assessing the situation. Acting safely, promptly and effectively in an emergency
• Unconscious casualty
• Minor injuries
• Burns and scalds
• Major illness including heart attack, stroke, epilepsy, asthma, diabetes
Interested In This Course?
click the button below to sign up today!